Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Week thirteen, Workout #37

Monday brought another day of circuit training. We started with a normal warm up, with a slight twist, and the achilles feels great. After the run, Anthony had me run my own warm up session. I had to recall/remember what I am supposed to do so this was good looking forward to doing anything on my own.

Thereafter we got to the circuit. It included the medicine ball and a wall, two rubber bands - which I broke one, three total for the project ;) sorry Anthony - and the ground.

We started with chest pass wall tosses against the wall then went straight to full body push ups. Again, for those that have not done full body push ups its hard. Then straight to the bands for curls and to the other set of bands for overhead presses. Rest! We went back through it with slight modifications to the toss and the push ups.

After the circuit we went to ground work for the abs.

Good day.

Until next time.

T

No comments:

Post a Comment