Friday, May 21, 2010

Week thirteen, Workout #39



Workout 39 and, after 13 weeks, Project 42 is complete. The only thing left is my weight in and measurements...so maybe not completely over but the workouts are. A Summary will come to, on Monday with the final report.

The video above is the last 4 minutes of the last workout...so after 56 minutes, you get the last 4.

Today's workout started like the other 38. A run and active warm up. Anthony asked what I wanted to do today and I said work hard and maybe do one of everything. Unfortunately there were too many people out today to used the entire field so that was out. So Anthony set up a good circuit for me with the TRX, rubber band, and the ladder. There was about 25 yards between each station and we did prisoner jump squats, lunges and running between stations. We started with the TRX and push ups, prisoner jump squats to the rubber band for curls. Lunges led me to the ladder. Back to the rubber band with prisoner jump squats for overhead presses with the rubber band and a jog to the TRX.

This circuit continued with TRX rows, I's, T's, more push ups, and static holds. At the rubber band we did curls, overhead presses, squats with overhead presses, tri's, and push ups and dips on the ground. The ladder, as you can see in the video, we did it all. We made three laps through this circuit and I can say at the end I was spent which is the way it should be.

I'll hold off on a summary until Monday after my final weight in and measurements. As you know, I've reached my goal; 42lbs by my 42nd birthday which is Sunday. Now it's just gravy but I am hopeful to get to 50lbs lost on Monday.

Below are some pics from today's workout but also a photo from day one and a similar one from tonight....big big difference.

Until Monday!

T





1 comment:

  1. You look fantastic Trevor, the difference is dramatic. I can only imagine how much better you feel. Congratulations buddy and an early happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete