Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Week thirteen, Workout #38

Today brought piss and vinegar. I woke up today to find my golf clubs and ipod stolen.
In fact I almost called Anthony and told him to bring out his sparing gear so I could take out some aggressions. He read my mind - or my facebook posts - and had all the gear ready to go.

After the warm up and self directed activities we laced up the gloves and went to work. Sparing is fun, hard, etc. It is new to me, boxing, and it is a great workout. We threw jabs, jab straights, jab straight hooks, jab straight hooks upper cuts, etc. We kept moving...included some kicks too. Great active workout.

We finished the day with ab work on the ground and that was the day. Nice to get some piss and vinegar out, not that it brings my stuff back but it felt good.

Until Friday and the last official workout of Project 42!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment